The Most Important Takeaways On How To Run A Better Film Business w/ Matt & Ryan
Well, we’ve made it to episode 50, and what a ride it’s been thus far. When we started Studio Sherpas in 2015, and this podcast a year ago, we had no idea the impact that it would have on us and our own businesses.
We were driven by a desire to share our stories and knowledge to help struggling filmmakers to run better businesses and bust through obstacles that were keeping them from producing the types of films they wanted to, at the budget they wanted to. But as it turns out, we’ve ended up taking away as much as we’ve tried to give.
So in this, our 50th episode, we want to look back at some of the most important lessons that we’ve learned from both our amazing guests, and the inspiring community that Studio Sherpas has become! Whether you’re a new or long-time listener of the show, we know that you’ll find the lessons we discuss in this episode as relevant now as in the original episodes, so let’s dive in!
We would absolutely LOVE to hear from you on what your favorite episodes have been and some of your biggest takeaways from the show. Let us know in the comments!
In this episode:
- A look back at our favorite episodes, and the key learnings we took away from them
- The importance of community and learning from others
- What it means to be a Sherpa for your clients
- How your mental fitness is affection your business
- How to approach doing the work YOU want to do, and create opportunities for yourself
Check out the full episodes that we mentioned today (in order of mention)