Your Creative Business Questions Answered w/ Matt & Ryan
We’re going to try something a bit different on the podcast this week, but I think you’re going to enjoy it.
Since launching the Studio Sherpas Podcast we’ve received a ton of questions both from listeners, as well as members of our Selling Like A Sherpa Course, which we recently relaunched. In this episode we wanted to address some of the most common questions we get and give our take on how we approach the different challenges that come our way, and what’s worked (or not) for us.
The questions in this episode come from a live Q&A call Ryan and I did with Selling Like A Sherpa Members. We wanted to share one of the perks of being a member with the rest of our community and we hope that this episode answers some of the questions that you’ve been asking yourself!
What do you think, should we do more Q&A type episodes? What are you still wondering about that we didn’t cover? Let us know in the comments!
In this episode:
- If you have an existing film business, how do you diversify your brands operationally and structurally?
- Can you give us some advice about working with agencies, what are some of the downsides to be aware of?
- Do you ever try to pitch companies that already have a video service provider
- How should I approach hiring an editor on a per project basis
- How do you deal with getting discouraged when comparing yourself to others? What helps you get through?